STP GmbH – together with its subsidiaries STP Business Information and STP Solution – is one of Germany’s leading providers of solutions for the legal profession.
The company is unique in the market, with its flat hierarchies, the high level of professional competence thanks to its in-house team of lawyers and almost 30 years of experience in the legal tech sector combined with our passion for, and enjoyment of, our work. Our modern, state-of-the-art offices – popularly known in Karlsruhe as the “glass software factory” – offer plenty of space for creativity and communication. We always stay abreast of the latest trends and offer the most advanced solutions – both in terms of technology and with regard to developments in the legal system.
As a mid-sized company, we value flexibility and a healthy dose of start-up mentality. We achieve this with our customer-centric approach to innovation and our passion for exploring new avenues. In order to maintain our agility, we have deliberately spun off individual business units into subsidiaries. This philosophy, coupled with our focus on countercyclical solutions – makes us a successful and crisis-resilient business.
“Karlsruhe – the heart of Germany’s legal system and a leading digital hub.”
In Karlsruhe, STP GmbH has found the ideal business location. With Germany’s Federal Court of Justice and Federal Constitutional Court in the immediate vicinity, we are situated in the geographical heart of the German legal system.
With 41% of its trade tax revenue stemming from the digital sector, Karlsruhe is Germany’s leading digital hub.
Karlsruhe is positioning itself as Germany’s number one tech centre of the future and ranks as the most liveable city according to the Morgenstadt City Index.
STP Informationstechnologie GmbH is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 since November 2006. The standard DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 currently applies.
Since November 2011, the certificate is valid for the STP Group: STP Informationstechnologie GmbH, STP Holding GmbH, STP Business Information GmbH and STP Solution GmbH.
SGS-International Certification Services GmbH carried out the certification.
Scope of the quality management system
- Planning and developing software solutions and information systems for insolvency administrators, law firms, judicial administrations and related institutions
- Supporting the analysis and optimisation of workflows and quality management systems for law firms
- Designing, developing, providing advisory services and implementing customer-specific information technology solutions for the legal profession
- Rendering professional services: software integration projects, consulting, support
- Providing information, operating and marketing Internet portals and applications
- Providing personnel support for law firms in all areas of insolvency or rescue proceedings